Tuesday, January 8, 2008

seguridad

I spent my Winter Break in Cabo, Mexico. It was a great time and a well-needed break from everything.

We were in the Cabo airport getting ready to head back home, but we had to go through customs first. Technically speaking, I'm not so sure it was customs, but I sure-as-shit wouldn't call it security, either.

This guy opens my bag up (as is customary for all luggage, apparently) and moves one t-shirt to the side.

"Any tequila in here, amigo?"

"Um. No."

"Okay then."

And then he zips it up.

"Next."

If only I was actually smuggling something back home. Damn.

I cannot wait to go back to Mexico.

1 comment:

evantonio said...

but you know the minute you load of a key of china white into your bag they're gonna search the shit out of you and throw you in the clink.

you're tough and all, but i don't think you'd do so well in the clink.