Friday, April 18, 2008

shameless self-promotion

I'm pretty sure that most people who read this blog are aware, but today is the the day that my band's album comes out. It's been a long time coming - lots of blood, sweat, and beers went into the making of the album. We've got our release show tonight at Wise Fools Pub, and I've probably never been more excited for a show. It's looking like it's going to be a packed house, so the band will be giving it everything we've got. It's nice to put so much effort into something, and to be able to celebrate its completion with so many people tonight will be very gratifying.

I don't know how many copies we'll sell, or if anything will ever come of it, but I know we've made something that we're all really proud of.

2 comments:

G Wolf said...

where can I buy/download a copy outside the greater chuicago area?

BWise said...

You can visit our website at http://www.jackpotdonnie.com